Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chicken Pasta Primavera

 
Posted by Picasa

I love the garlic primavera veggies. We had some left over from last night so I decided to make Chicken Pasta Primavera. It is easy, healthy, and everyone gobbled it up. My kids even asked for seconds.

Chicken Pasta Primavera
Submitted by Kelly Marsden

1 13oz. box whole wheat pasta cooked and drained. I used Rotini because that's what I had on hand. (Penne or Bowtie pasta would work well too)
2 large chicken breasts diced (I used rotisserie chicken breasts)
3-4 cups garlic primavera veggies (see previous recipe)
2-3 large handfuls of grated Parmesan cheese

Cook and drain whole wheat pasta as directed on box. Cook and dice chicken or use pre-cooked rotisserie chicken breasts like I did. If needed warm chicken with veggies on stove, then toss with pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss again. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment