Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

 
Posted by Picasa
After preschool this week I wanted to make a fun fall recipe with my two girls. They love to help me in the kitchen. I wanted a really easy one that they could help me make. They are only four and two so it had to be super simple. This yummy cookie recipe only has three ingredients so it was just perfect. They are also low fat!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Submitted by Kelly Marsden

1 box Spice Cake mix
1 15 oz. can pure pumpkin (not the pumpkin pie one)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Pre-heat oven to 350. Dump cake mix and pumpkin into a bowl and mix together well. Add chocolate chips and stir. Drop dough on greased cookie sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven let sit on cookie sheet for few minutes then place cookies on cooling rack. Enjoy warm right out of the oven! Makes approximately 30 cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment